Please scroll through this screen to read our Terms and Conditions of Sale and print a copy for future reference.
*** NOTICE ***
Once purchases are made, the goods or software will be sent. Signed confirmation of receiving the software must be made in order to get the code to activate any software. The software will not function without the code.
1. You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase. By purchasing or placing an order for any product through our website, any of our publications or any material connected directly with Intelsupply you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. You are purchasing on the understanding that you have made all appropriate means to comply yourself and fully understand the applicable laws relating to such equipment used in this country or your own country and the consequences which may be implied by their misuse.
2. Unless otherwise agreed all sales made by Intelsupply are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided by you will be binding on Intelsupply unless confirmed in writing by a Director of Intelsupply
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by Intelsupply.
4. All goods are subject to availability. As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary from that shown.
Prices & Payment
5. All prices in our catalog, leaflets and our website are in US Dollars, and delivery (unless otherwise stated) and were correct when published. Intelsupply reserves the right to re-invoice an order where an incorrect price has been submitted for an item due to administrative or technical error. If you do not agree to the correct price you are in no way required to continue the purchase, and you may ask for a full refund of any money paid.
6. Unless otherwise agreed payment is required with order or prior to delivery of the goods. Intelsupply accepts payment by credit or debit card through secure online payment transactions with Paypal. Handling charges implied by the transactions from these respective services are included in the total selling price of any products purchased through Intelsupply. This also includes payment by or cheque, BACS transfer (or cash where goods are collected from our warehouse or delivered to you by one of our accredited distributors). If sending cash it should be send through registered post ONLY. Intelsupply will not be held responsible for any monies sent through the post whether registered or otherwise and it is entirely at the customers own risk. Where Intelsupply agrees to issue an invoice you must pay the invoice within an agreed period of specified days of the invoice date. If you wish to open a credit account with Intelsupply please ask for details (accounts are subject to status).
7. For so long as any amount to be paid for the goods remains owing to Intelsupply title to the goods will remain with Intelsupply and will not pass to you until we have received payment in full including any interest due in accordance with paragraph 8.
8. Intelsupply may charge interest at 2.0% per month compounded monthly on any amount not received by the due date until such amount is received, both before and after judgment.
Delivery and Returns
9. Delivery is subject to availability of stock at the time of order but Intelsupply endeavors to dispatch orders no later than the end of the week in which the order was placed providing the goods are already held in stock. For any goods ordered that are not held in stock at the time of your purchase, delivery times can take up to 28 days. Goods held in our warehouse are usually delivered the next working day in Canada, although bulky or fragile items may take longer. If your order is urgent please ask for details of same day or guaranteed next day A.M. delivery. Ask for details for deliveries outside of Canada or the USA.
10. Due to the nature of the products offered and sold through Intelsupply we recognize that in some circumstances that once an item has been used and has served the purpose it was intended for, returns are then made back to us. For this reason our returns policy operates strictly on the basis that all sales are final.
11. Risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
12. Claims for damage to goods whilst in transit must be noted at the time of delivery to you and made aware to the delivery driver for their records and notified to Intelsupply within 3 days of delivery to you. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be notified to Intelsupply within 7 days of the invoice date. This may be done by mail, fax or using the contacts page of our website.
13. Intelsupply will not under any circumstances accept the return of goods without a customer return number (CRN). Reporting damage or faulty goods through the website per (11) above will generate your unique CRN. Goods may then be returned by post or await collection and replacement by your local distributor.
14. Faulty goods will be accepted for return no later than 7 days of delivery to you if they are returned undamaged, complete and in the original packaging.
15. Non-faulty goods will be accepted, entirely at Intelsupply's discretion, within 14 days of delivery to you provided that they are returned unopened and in original perfect condition. Non-faulty returns include those returned as faulty when no fault is found. Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge of 25% of that price.
16. Any goods returned to Intelsupply without a CRN or which are not in the conditions set out above will be rejected and returned to you entirely at your cost.
17. Where goods do not appear in Intelsupply’s publication (including but not limited to our catalogue, or a leaflet, or our website), and are specially ordered or customized for you, Intelsupply cannot accept cancellation of your order and will only accept the return of the goods if they are defective and returned within 7 days of delivery to you.
Guarantee, Liability & Support
18. Goods supplied by Intelsupply are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty provided with the goods.
19. Intelsupply accepts no liability whatsoever for the nature arising as a result of any representations, breach of contract, negligence or otherwise including but not limited to any liability for indirect or consequential loss, loss or corruption of data, or loss of profits, revenue, business or goodwill except for liability for death or personal injury caused by Intelsupply's negligence.
20. All conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations, express or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods (other than any liability which Intelsupply is not permitted by law to exclude or restrict) are hereby excluded.
21. Intelsupply does not represent or warrant, nor is responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of information accessible via this website or links to other websites from this website. Intelsupply has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use made of such information.
22. From time to time promotional free gifts may be offered with goods. If acceptance of a free gift contravenes your business policies or practices please let us know and Intelsupply will not provide the free item.
23. Telephone calls may be recorded and used for training and/or monitoring purposes.
24. Intelsupply may at its absolute discretion decline to accept orders or to offer credit terms.
Legal Status of Products
25. It is the responsibility of the Buyer (not Intelsupply) to obtain and obey all applicable country, state, and federal laws in regard to possession and use of any item available by INTELSUPPLY either in its website, catalogue or by any other advertising publication. By placing an order, the Buyer represents that he/she is of legal age ( U.S.) and that the products will be used only in a lawful manner.
27. Any dispute arising out of these term and conditions of sale and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of Canada and you undertake to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts Canada.